Sunday, June 5, 2011

Testimonial from Maheshwari

I am Maheswari Marimuthu,working for a well known corporate in Bangalore.I sincerely wanted to open my hands for the people who have lost their life's for different reasons,who really struggle for their daily survival,who have runaway from home due to abuse,poverty or pressure. Mainly children and the elderly.

As a result of my search,i got to know about "Feed The Nation"(FTN). I am so glad that me and my friend Bhuvaneswari were able to participate in an event that was conducted recently at "New Hope Children's Home" a home for homeless children.

Most of us have everything but fail to be happy in a way looking for better things in life,but the kids of those 60 numbers in that home are well bonded and share their love irrespective of the places they have born,the languages they speak. We were around 15 people participated the event and i believe we were at least be able to bring the smile on those faces that day.

It has been a very moving experience and a life affirming one. My humble appreciation for the wonderful work that the entire team of FEED THE NATION is doing. Very inspiring.

By
Maheshwari

No comments: